Menu of Service
We only do full interior and exterior detailing! We do not do interior's only.
ALL Commercial vehicles must be seen for pricing. There is an upcharge for commercial vehicles. If you have any decals on your car indicating it's a business vehicle, it is a commercial vehicle and will be priced accordingly.
*Extra charges for the following:
- dog hair (charged per row with stow and go and hatches counting as an extra row)
- sand/salt removal (charged based on amount and area to be reconditioned)
- We DO NOT do any biohazard removal under ANY circumstances. This includes urine, feces, vomit, blood, insects, rodents, etc. We do NOT do mold/mildew remediation under ANY circumstances.
- heavy reconditioning on interior and/or exterior
- seatbelt reconditioning is NOT included in any package and prices start at $20 per seat belt.
Interior Services Include:
- Entire vehicle vacuumed with all cracks and crevices, under seats, console areas, nooks and crannies and tracts purged with compressed air to remove all loose debris.
- All hard surfaces cleaned with gentle chemicals, soft brushes and steam to eradicate all surface dirt along with ingrained and embedded dirt. Seatbelts are NOT included. They can be cleaned for an additional charge based on amount and type of contamination.
- Leather seats thoroughly cleaned, including ingrained dirt.
- Carpet and Upholstery shampooed and cleaned through various methods, including but not limited to extraction and stream.
- Windows cleaned, door jambs cleaned, headliner cleaned, gaskets conditioned if needed.
- Additional charges apply to the following: animal hair (charged per row for anything beyond what loose animal hair is picked up during initial vacuum; hatches count as their own row) and salt/sand removal. Heavy reconditioning of interior will be an extra charge, this also applies to nicotine/vape residue and other odors. Ozone treatment available at an additional cost.
- ALL personal items must be removed from vehicle prior to drop off. If we must bag your property, there is an extra charge. Labor starts at $50 per hour. We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
- This includes only 1 set of mats. Additional mat sets charged based on size and condition.
Exterior Services Include:
- Hand wash vehicle, including wheels, wheel wells and tires.
- Paint decontaminated with clay and appropriate safe chemicals to remove all bonded contaminants such as road tar, tree sap, over spray, brake dust and industrial fall out. This step properly prepares vehicle for polishing, ensuring superior results and shine.
- Vehicle polished with a dedicated all in one polish for 45 min-1 hour by a skilled technician to remove 15-70% of light to medium defects. Hardness and general condition of paint will determine results. For advanced paint correction, ask about compounding and wet sanding for defect/texture removal.
- Ceramic detail spray hand applied for up to six months hydrophobics and protection.
Additional services available:
- Engine Bay Detailing
- Headlight restoration priced per lens based on make/model.
- Trim restoration and metal polishing based on labor hours required. Starting fee is $35+
- Seatbelt Reconditioning is an extra surcharge, starting fee is $20+ per seat belt based on condition and type of contamination.
- Painted wheel wells, visible frame parts, trailer hitches.
- Wet sanding for advanced defect removal, including whole vehicle wet sanding for texture removal
- Compounding for advanced defect removal
- Tint Removal, Decal and Badge Removal, Pinstriping Removal, Emblem Removal
- Hand waxing of vehicles
- Ceramic coatings of glass, optics, wheel faces and wheel barrels.
- Ceramic coatings for vehicles.
- Ceramic coatings professionally installed by certified installer.